The Nomis NEON Niche






 
I got this dress three years ago for my birthday and it's still my go to for when I need something a little dressed up that's not the same old little black dress. Not only is the color amazing, but it's so structured that you don't need a bra! I tend to stray away from backless dresses because I feel awkward without a little - eh em - support? But this dress totally meets my high demands.
 
I've also been looking for a great blue nail color - and this one is my favorite so far. "Dating a Royal" by O.P.I. is high pigment - without going into 7th grade territory. It's just blue enough - and I'm finding it works well with a lot of outfits.
 
Do you have a favorite nail color I can try? Leave a comment and let me know!
 
Dress: h&m (similar here and low cost version here )
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Ring: small shop in San Francisco
Nails: O.P.I. in "Dating a Royal"
Clutch: ASOS (more colors/styles found here )
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,